There is a misconception that has people believing that all Wedding Planners are not affordable for working-class individuals. A long time ago, only the elite society knew of and had access to Wedding Planners. Today, Wedding Planners are very common and are hired by celebrities as well as everyday working people. The truth is a wedding takes over 250 hours to put together. When hiring a wedding planner the bride and groom will save time and money because planners are trained to work within the couple's budget and negotiate with vendors. So whether you’re well off or not, Wedding Planners are the smart choice to make your dream day come true.
10. Saves money – Weddings can be expensive. However, by hiring a wedding planner, couples can save a great deal of money. Wedding planners provide so much business to vendors, that they may be able to get discounts for their clients. Also, wedding planners will help you set a budget and are real sticklers for keeping your spending on track.
9. Saves time – Planning wedding takes enormous amount of time. In fact, the average couple spends well over 250 hours planning their special day. A good wedding planner will save you time and energy by researching vendors, taking care of all the details, and coming up with various creative ideas to make your wedding day dreams come alive.
8. Saves relationships – Weddings can be stressful. This stress often results in many arguments for couples as well as with family members. Wedding planners know how to avoid such problems before they arise and will act as a buffer between conflicts. Wedding planners also take on responsibilities that may have been deligated to family members thus letting your family enjoy the day with you.
7. Is on your team- A Wedding Planner breathes, eats and dreams weddings as well as make them happen. Wedding Planners have the experience, expertise and the inside knowledge to make your special day as perfect as it can be.
6. Need to know the rules- Wedding planners are the go to person for the bride and groom. They know the answers to all specific etiquette and wedding related questions. They will also keep the wedding timeline moving forward not back!!!
5. Wedding referee – The average wedding has at least 22 different vendors. Combine that with the entire wedding party and all of the guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, couples can simply tell others “talk to the wedding planner!”
4. Creates Time Lines – With so many events leading up to the big day who can keep track!!! Your wedding planner can! Wedding planners will make very stricked time lines which will be followed to a T.
3. Crisis Support – Whether you want to think about it or not most big events will always have some sort of crisis, however...only a few if any will know about these happenings because it’s the wedding planners job to handle and avert then as quickly and quietly as possible.
2. Coordinates from rehearsal to reception– The wedding planner will orchestrate the rehearsal if needed and make sure the time lines are met at the reception. Also, would be in charge of holding cheques for vendors and paying them at reception(eg. D.J, Photographer) Wedding planners ensure everything goes off without any problems.
1. No stress more fun – When hiring a wedding planner it ensures that all you have to do is show up, look beautiful and enjoy your day with your family and friends.